The Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a full-time Registered Nurse. Registered Nurses facilitate patient care activities and patient flow and are responsible for assisting with patient triage, patient care documentation and being an integral part of the clinical team.
1. Registered Nurse Licensure.
2. Good standing with Vermont State Board of Nursing.
3. Basic Life Support Certification.
4. Strong clinical skills, and able to thrive in a fast paced medical team environment.
5. Familiarization with electronic medical record and electronic scheduling systems.
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently, anticipate needs, creatively problem solve and take initiative to improve patient care at CHCB.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care. Our positive, mission-minded staff make CHCB a great place to work!
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization. We offer an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time