Patient Services Representatives are the face of the Community Health Centers of Burlington! Patient Services Representatives are responsible for accurately and expeditiously checking patients in and out for appointments, scheduling new appointments and providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience in a related field or medical office environment
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- High-level customer service skills including ability to maintain an even tone in the face of conflict.
- Good computer skills including accurate data entry and the ability to use Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as electronic scheduling systems.
- Ability to convey detailed information clearly, ensuring others understand
- Ability to self-motivate, attend to and retain detail, and prioritize/re-prioritize with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time