The Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a full-time (34 hours) Practice Supervisor! The Practice Supervisor ensures that CHCB provides outstanding customer service in an efficient manner by way of engaging mission driven employees and focuses on maintaining cost-effectiveness.
- Associates’ degree preferred in healthcare administration, management, business or related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a supervisory role, preferably within the healthcare field.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Takes ownership of entire office including, but not limited to, staffing levels, employee engagement, patient count and office efficiencies.
- Supervises administrative and clinical staff for adherence to administrative and general CHCB policies and protocols; enforces clinical leadership expectations for offsite clinical leaders to create a compliant and optimal patient care experience.
- Ensures efficient patient flow to maximize patient experience, collecting patient input and feedback and interacting with patients daily to optimize loyalty.
- Works with staff to achieve site specific operational performance targets as defined by leadership.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of payments and bank deposit amounts.
- Ability to convey detailed information clearly, ensuring others understand.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload with little supervision, with a willingness to take on responsibility and challenges.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care. Our positive, mission-minded staff make CHCB a great place to work!
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization. We offer an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time