Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a full-time Clinical Social Worker at Winooski Family Health! Clinical Social Workers provide brief intervention and longer-term clinical social work services to patients; conduct rapid assessment, diagnosis; provide brief counseling support and longer-term psychotherapy and substance abuse counseling, crisis interventions and behavioral medicine interventions; and work as part of a medical team to conduct social work consultations in order to assess mental health and substance abuse disorders and make treatment recommendations.
- MSW Degree from graduate school of social work, accredited by CSWE.
- Licensure as an independent clinical social worker in the State of Vermont.
- Three to five years of clinical practice experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience in a medical setting a plus!
- Interest in behavioral medicine approaches, CBT, addiction treatment.
- Strong diagnostic, assessment, psychotherapy, clinical care coordination, and crisis intervention skills.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care. Our positive, mission-minded staff make CHCB a great place to work!
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization. We offer an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time