Full-time position provides communications and fundraising leadership to the three divisions of the City of Montpelier’s Community Services Department: Recreation, Montpelier Senior Activity Center, and Parks & Trees. Develops and implements strategy to provide financial support for programs and operations. Enhances branding and engagement across the age spectrum for the Department’s diverse, high-demand and emerging services. Applicants should be team-oriented with excellent fundraising and communication skills (written and oral), computer skills, flexibility, along with willingness and ability to supervise volunteers. Competitive wage and benefits – range $40,809-$43,955. Learn more: job description at http://www.montpelier-vt.org/jobs.aspx.
Applications preferred by April 6, anticipated start date early to mid-May; position open until filled. Submit resume, letter of interest, and contact info for three references by email only to email@example.com. EOE.
- Position Type: Development
- Location: Washington County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time
- Name: City of Montpelier's Community Services Department
- Website: http://www.montpelier-vt.org/944/Community-Services-Department
- Name: Tanya Chambers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 802-262-6254