Business Development Manager
This active individual will:
- Be responsible for new business development, portfolio management, credit quality and overall relationship management for NCIC’s business lending and financial packaging services
- Identify develop and maintain a consistent and active pipeline of qualified prospective customers
- Continually add new customers and support existing customers
- Act as a trusted advisor to individual businesses, generating ideas, advice and solutions
- Methodically and strategically develop new business opportunities through formal and informal networking; event participation; newsletter; press releases; blog postings; consistent social media flow; website updates; photos; videos; and active participation in NCIC’s marketing
- Analyze progress and report on a strategic communication plan which guides the BDM to attract a steady stream of qualified borrowers and customers
- Actively partner, support and coordinate with team members and partners
- Report directly to the President.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- 15 years of experience including sales/client interfacing
- Ability to manage high-end Middle Market Clients
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis, risk evaluation, loan documentation and commercial loan structures.
- Superior sales presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and leverage professional relationships within and outside organization
- Ability to travel throughout NH and VT
- Flexibility with working hours
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
NCIC is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt entity serving New Hampshire and Vermont. Headquartered in St Johnsbury VT, NCIC strengthens businesses, communities and employment opportunities through financial solutions and professional expertise. NCIC is Certified Community Development Finance Institution that partners with banks, economic development organizations and others to enhance product offerings.
Please send a cover letter and resume on or before March 23, 2018 to:
51 Depot Square, Suite 2
St Johnsbury, VT 05819
802.748.5101 ext 2025
- Position Type: Development
- Location: Vermont (statewide); vermont_outside
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time