NORTH CENTRAL VERMONT RECOVERY CENTER
Full time position
Summary: The Operations Manager will assist the Executive Director and overseeing the services, programs and operations of an established nonprofit organization that supports individuals and family members in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Location: Morrisville, VT
- Assist the Executive Director with sustaining and growing services and programs by utilizing resources within the organization and in the community
- Recruiting, orienting, scheduling, supervision of, and ongoing trainings for volunteer peer recovery worker staff
- Manage purchasing and supplies for the facility
- Plan and implement an annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and official administrative acts
- Review services on an ongoing basis and assist with developing new programs as needs emerge
- Experience with and/or clear understanding of Substance Use Disorder/Addiction – and the aspects of recovery from it. If in recovery, 2 years in recovery is preferred.
- A passion for this work and the ability to adjust to the needs of the visitors and staff.
- Experience with nonprofit policies and procedures, operations, marketing and public relations, fundraising, and administration.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with leadership abilities, as well as a capacity to engage in critical thinking and problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Non-smoker preferred
Interested applicants may email their resume to Stefani at email@example.com. Or mail to 275 Brooklyn St. #2 Morrisville, VT 05661.
- Position Type: Program
- Location: Lamoille County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time