NKHS is a not-for-profit community mental health agency serving residents of Caledonia, Essex & Orleans counties in Northern Vermont.
Part-time, 24 hour/week position available in Derby covering the OCSU school district. Follows the school calendar year plus summer program.
- Master’s degree in Human Service field
- Experience with emotionally disturbed children and youth highly desirable.
- Have knowledge of The Vermont System of Care Plan and the Guideline for Implementing an Individualized Care Plan for Children & Adolescents With a Severe Emotional Disturbance.
- Have knowledge of community resources available to children and families and ability to make appropriate referrals.
- Carry out the functions of case management.
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Orleans County
- Employment Type/ Status: Part Time