NKHS is a not-for-profit community mental health agency serving residents of Caledonia, Essex & Orleans counties in Northern Vermont.
Full time position available covering Derby & St. Johnsbury.
- Master’s degree with licensure or licensure track required.
- Experience working with youth who have emotional and behavioral challenges essential, knowledge of trauma informed care and evidence based practices also essential.
- Under the guidance and assistance of the Clinical Outpatient Program Director you will provide outpatient family treatment in the home and community.
- Provide collateral services to families as needed and on behalf of families with other providers as needed.
- Serve as a member of the daytime emergency team within the Children’s Division.
- Participation in weekly utilization review (clinical staff) meetings, peer review meetings and supervision.
We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the Northeast Kingdom. Our benefits include low cost medical & dental coverages, short/long-term disability coverages, retirement/403(b) plan, life insurance, AFLAC, employee assistance program, generous paid time off, long-term care plan & additional optional benefits.
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Caledonia County; Orleans County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time