The Project Manager will work closely with the Executive Director, property management and finance staff, consultants and others to complete new projects, to develop a project pipeline, and ensure the stability of our existing portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze project financial feasibility and evaluate ongoing project financial performance;
- Identify development opportunities, including responding to Requests for Proposals;
- Prepare applications and secure commitment for pre-development resources, construction financing, permanent debt, equity investments, and subsidies;
- Represent Twin Pines Housing with municipal officials, nonprofit partners, funders and other decision makers;
- Manage and coordinate design, development and finance-related work during project pre-development and construction;
- Develop project budgets;
- Coordinate permitting, zoning and approval processes;
- Develop and monitor project schedules;
- Review legal documents, including partnership and consultant agreements, to ensure that key business terms are captured;
- Manage projects through completion, including quality control, budget monitoring, requisitions, and financing closings;
- Oversee design and construction;
- Manage and advise part and/or full-time staff as requested; and
- Perform other duties as needed and as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is committed to our mission, hard-working, and experienced in affordable housing development. They will possess many of the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Urban Planning, Construction Management, or a related field required;
- Graduate degree in Business, Law or Urban Planning preferred;
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in multi-family affordable housing development, or in a closely related field;
- Real estate transactional experience and understanding of affordable housing finance programs and applications, preferably in New Hampshire and/or Vermont;
- Experience with the low-income housing tax credit program, federal and state affordable housing programs including USDA Rural Development programs;
- Strong financial and analytical skills, including experience with financial modeling;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to organize people, files, tasks and other elements of complex projects;
- Familiarity with nonprofits and with municipal government, and skill navigating complex organizations and multiple relationships;
- Ability to assemble, correlate and analyze facts, to creatively conceptualize and implement customized solutions to problems, and to prepare concise summaries;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
Please submit one pdf document containing a cover letter, detailing your qualifications for this position and your salary requirements, along with a resume to: email@example.com.
Twin Pines Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Position Type: Development
- Location: Windsor County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time