The Development Coordinator works under the direction of the Development Director and assists the Development Director and Development Officer to develop and implement administrative and assistive duties. The Development Coordinator also collaborates with the Development Team on fundraising activities and general administrative activities, while taking responsibility of all social media platforms, communications materials and website management.
The Development Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are:
- Manage social media campaigns across a number of platforms, write and gather content for electronic publications, blogs, and printed newsletters and other communications materials.
- Manage organization’s website content.
- Fundraising administrative duties as directed by the Development Director and Development Officer.
- Departmental administrative duties as directed by the Development Director and Development Officer.
- Position Type: Development
- Location: Vermont (statewide)
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time