The Vermont People With AIDS Coalition seeks a half-time Program Administrator.
We are looking for a socially-conscious individual, who wants to make a difference in the lives of Vermonters living with HIV, to run our programs and grants. 20 hours per week; flexible schedule; convenient Montpelier location.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, QuickBooks
- Ability to prioritize, to organize tasks, and to be self-motivating
- Good people skills
- Ability to see both the big picture and details
- Bookkeeping/office skills
- Web/social media experience a plus
What the PWA Coalition does: The Vermont People with AIDS Coalition is an organization that seeks to improve the quality of life for people living with HIV and AIDS through mutual support and empowerment, exchange of information, and advocacy; by being a watchful member of the team of AIDS organizations around the state; and by serving as a unified voice of the HIV+ community. We are guided by the belief in the importance of inclusiveness in our membership and activities.
Send a letter of interest and resumé by December 21, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to Vermont PWA Coalition, P.O. Box 11, Montpelier, VT 05601.
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Vermont (statewide)
- Employment Type/ Status: Part Time