The Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness, comprised of a broad array of stakeholders in the housing and homelessness systems of care statewide, is seeking proposals from consultants to facilitate and develop a five-year Strategic Plan for the Coalition.
The Scope of Work includes:
1) Design and establish an inclusive strategic planning process.
2) Develop a written five-year strategic plan.
3) Provide recommendations and implementation strategies for the plan.
To view the RFP and detailed instructions on submitting a proposal, click here.
The deadline for proposals is 5PM on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Vermont (statewide)
- Employment Type/ Status: Temporary/ Seasonal