Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a Financial Analyst! The Financial Analyst is responsible for designing, generating and analyzing organizational reports that focus on medical costs, utilizations, trends and ad hoc requirements. This person needs to be a team player with the ability to work with many different departments.
- Bachelors Degree in business, accounting or a related field.
- 3 years minimum of finance or accounting experience with emphasis in finanancial analysis.
- Healthcare financial experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently, anticipate needs, creatively problem solve and take initiative.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with report writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work with a large team.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care. Our positive, mission-minded staff make CHCB a great place to work!
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden Country and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization. We offer an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time