The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for answering questions relating to benefits and policies and processing benefits paperwork. Maintains HR records and files, manages employee data, the credentialing function and produces reports. This position assists with recruiting, new employee orientations, on-boarding and off-boarding of all CHCB employees.
- Associates Degree in HR preferred or 3 years’ experience in an HR role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of principles/standard procedures for human resources functionality including recruitment, benefits, personnel record keeping, Section 125 and FMLA.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office products, employee database systems, website maintenance and vendor applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with a sense of confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong retention of, and attention to, details and deadlines.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care. Our positive, mission-minded staff make CHCB a great place to work!
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden Country and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization. We offer an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time