Local Motion has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator.
The Coordinator will support our outreach programs by coordinating multiple facets of our program equipment and supplies, including Bike Smart and Pop-Up Demo Project delivery logistics, inventory management and replenishment, shipment of materials to program partners, multiple calendar coordination, and other general support tasks.
- Coordinate delivery of Local Motion program support trailers, including Bike Smart and Pop-Up Demonstration Project trailers.
- Coordinate staff’s use of shared equipment, such as vans, tabling & outreach equipment, LCD projectors, and so on.
- Track inventory of supplies and equipment for the outreach programs and order new supplies and equipment as needed.
- Track inventory of all printed outreach materials and work proactively with program lead to ensure that materials are reprinted (and updated, if needed) on a timely basis.
- Fulfill requests for outreach materials and supplies from partner organizations and maintain records of distribution of such materials and supplies.
- Keep all off-site storage locations for materials neatly organized (including storage units, trailers, and other locations), and maintain “grab and go” inventory of all regularly used materials at the office.
- Coordinate routine maintenance of all of Local Motion’s trailers and vans.
- Coordinate routine maintenance needs of bicycle rest areas.
- Carry out other support tasks for our programs as needed.
- Excellent demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong commitment to “crossing t’s and dotting i’s”
- Desire to improve systems on an ongoing basis
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with Google Suite (especially Google Calendar) and Microsoft Office
- Friendly, enthusiastic, helpful demeanor, with a “make things happen” attitude
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be a self‐starter
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the Local Motion team
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move bicycles
- Experience driving 15 passenger vans or similar large vehicles
Full job description at www.localmotion.org/join_our_team
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Type: Program
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time