Twin Pines Housing (TPH) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed in 1990 to develop, own and manage affordable housing on both sides of the upper Connecticut River Valley. TPH currently houses over 1,000 people and owns 399 rental units at 19 sites in Enfield, Hanover and Lebanon, NH and in Hartford, South Royalton and Woodstock, VT. TPH also has 45 shared-equity, homeownership opportunities that will remain permanently affordable.
The Development Manager plays a key role in communicating our success, growing our annual fundraising results, and increasing the number of donors who support of our mission.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual who is excited to join a hard-working, mission-driven team. You must have strong self-management skills with a track record of relevant success. This part-time, year-round position would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to build on their communications and fundraising experience or a seasoned professional who desires a flexible work schedule.
Reporting to the Executive Director and working with the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors, you will bring a broad range of skills and interests to this position.
- Partner with the Executive Director to create a yearly fundraising and communication plan.
- Coordinate donor meetings with the Executive Director for cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
- Grant writing and reporting for new and established relationships (corporate, foundation, government, etc.)
- Create three newsletters per year, two of which include fundraising appeals
- Plan and execute two or three special events per year, like our annual meeting and the occasional ground breaking or ribbon cutting ceremony
- Create and publish website and Facebook content, the occasional press release, and other communication material
- Record and acknowledge all charitable gifts (cash and in-kind)
- Provide fundraising database management and results reporting through eTapestry
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-plus years of development and/or communications experience in a nonprofit organization
- 2-plus years of experience with eTapestry, Raiser’s Edge, or equivalent
- WordPress and Facebook experience
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, data management, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail; accuracy a must
- Passion for our mission
- Position Type: Development
- Location: Windsor County
- Employment Type/ Status: Part Time