Community Health Centers of Burlington is a seeking a Medical Assistant to join the team! Medical Assistants are responsible for facilitating patient care and flow, thorough and accurate patient documentation and works hand-in-hand with the greater medical team!
- High School Graduate with vocational training in, or ability to be trained as, a medical assistant.
- Past experience as a Medical Assistant highly desired.
- BLS Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Ability to acquire knowledge of medical terminology and standardized testing procedures.
- Must possess or be willing to acquire clinical and organizational skills.
- The ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to seek out appropriate resources to problem solve effectively.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care.CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time