The Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a Medical Records Representative!
The Medical Records Representative is responsible for the day-to-day processing of patient health information and patient records, including but not limited to retrieving from and scanning into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and forwarding patient records as requested and according to policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months experience in a medical office setting using computers and medical office software applications and providing service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to understand and follow strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care.
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden Country and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the organization.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time