The Patient Services Representative is the face of the Community Health Centers of Burlington! Patient Services Representatives are responsible for accurately and expeditiously checking patients in and out for appointments, scheduling new appointments and providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience in a related field or medical office environment
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- High-level customer service skills including ability to maintain an even tone in the face of conflict.
- Good computer skills including accurate data entry and the ability to use Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as electronic scheduling systems.
- Ability to convey detailed information clearly, ensuring others understand
- Ability to self-motivate, attend to and retain detail, and prioritize/re-prioritize with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing environment
- Willingness to cover satellite clinics and a variety of shifts as needed.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care.CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time