Community Health Centers of Burlington is recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join the Riverside Health Center located in the heart of the Old North End in Burlington! The Riverside Health Center has a fully integrated patient care team on-site to provide patients a complete network of care. No overnights and a large call pool make this an ideal position!
- Graduation from an accredited medical school and completion of a residency training program.
- License to practice medicine in the State of Vermont.
- Board certification in family medicine.
- Admitting privileges.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Affinity for working with culturally and economically diverse patient populations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems creatively and with initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
All people share a powerful need for the basic necessities of a good life and a place that understands that good health starts with a caring touch and a kind word. For over 45 years, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) has provided access to high quality health care regardless of financial status or life circumstance. We strive to improve the health of all within the communities we serve in an environment that conveys respect, offers support, and encourages people to be actively involved in their own health care.
CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center with eight sites throughout Chittenden County and southern Grand Isle County. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about this position and other current career opportunities at https://www.chcb.org/careers/positions-available/
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time