The Community Impact Coordinator will work with and support the Executive Director in supporting the goals of the United Way of Rutland County. The Coordinator will work with the Executive director in overseeing and evaluating the Community Investment process. This position will primarily focus on “community impact” areas and initiatives as set forth by the Board of Directors. This position also provides administrative support for policy development, media and marketing materials, and event planning.
1. Recruits, develops, and leads community volunteers to assess and distribute funds to create maximum, positive impact.
2. Implements policies, procedures, and priorities regarding funding and the building of community and agency relationships.
3. Assists community leaders and staff in assessing and reporting impact of community investment programs to donors and key constituencies. This will include reminders to partners of upcoming deadlines
4. Ensures funded programs, community services and special initiatives track results that contribute to United Way’s impact in the community.
5. Recruits and develops a team of volunteers in support of community service projects.
6. Shares responsibility with the Executive Director to build relationships with key constituencies and represents United Way on community-wide task forces, committees and issue-related forums.
7. Monitor firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Oversees the calendar of events and social media in conjunction with the Executive Director
9. Supports Board and Executive Director in implementing events
10. Work with Executive Director and Finance Committee on assigned tasks.
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Rutland County
- Employment Type/ Status: Full Time