The Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) is recruiting for a Clinical Social Worker to join our Behavioral Health Team. CHCB is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center located in Burlington, Vermont with an integrated Behavioral Health program. Our growing Behavioral Health team services include: brief primary care behavioral health consultation services, brief and ongoing counseling, and adult and child/adolescent psychiatric services. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including continuing education reimbursement.
- MSW Degree from graduate school of social work, accredited by (CSWE).
- Licensure as an independent clinical social worker in the State of Vermont.
- Three to five years of clinical practice experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in a medical setting a plus!
- Interest in behavioral medicine approaches, CBT, addiction treatment.
- Strong diagnostic, assessment, psychotherapy, clinical care coordination, and crisis intervention skills
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to: HR@CHCB.org – Join us!
- Position Type: Unknown / Not Applicable
- Location: Chittenden County
- Employment Type/ Status: Unknown / Not Applicable