The Children’s Literacy Foundation (CLiF) is seeking a Summer Intern who would like to work at a busy, innovative literacy non-profit.
Here are some details about the CLiF Summer Internship:
- It will run from mid-June to mid-August (with some flexibility)
- Three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Work takes place at the CLiF office in Waterbury Center, VT
- The intern will participate in a wide range of tasks. Depending on the candidate, the tasks may include:
- Assisting our Program Manager with our Summer Readers program
- Helping to coordinate on-site volunteers as they sort/pack books for events
- Attending some Summer Readers events
- Creating short videos of CLiF events to share with CLiF supporters
- Contributing to CLiF’s blog and social media
- Updating CLiF databases and conducting online research
- Assisting with many other projects that may arise
- Candidates must have completed at least one year of college
- Compensation will be $12 per hour, 24 hours per week.
- CLiF has a small staff of 5 who work at the CLiF office. We are a tight team and the intern will be involved in all team meetings and decisions, and will have an opportunity to experience first-hand how a busy, efficient nonprofit is run.
Applicants are encouraged to review CLiF’s website at www.clifonline.org before applying. They must send a resume and cover letter no later than Friday, March 31 to Stephanie Kucinskas, CLiF Office/Data Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position Type: Administration
- Location: Washington County
- Employment Type/ Status: Temporary/ Seasonal